Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It Feels Like School is Out!

School has been my whole life until nine years ago. Spring and Fall always mark beginnings and endings for me.

Today we went to buy swim suits, I came home with eight. That isn't spilled ink. I meant 8. I tried on six of them and they are so-so, the two I didn't try on are the ones I like the best. Surely they will fit.

Then we both got hair cuts. Kelly has cut our hair for years and we have followed her all over Omaha. So we did that and then went to buy steaks, I didn't count them but a lot of them. A Boston Fern for the porch, too. Some day I will talk about fiddlehead salad, but not now. I would never eat a Boston Fern.

So by then it was swim time. The pool got up to 95 degrees before we got home. I was a little horrified about it but it was pretty luxurious. I didn't even wear a new swim suit. I wore an old one.

No comments: