Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wyoming Wedding

Visions of a Zane Gray novel come to mind. We are anticipating being guests at a family wedding this weekend. The invitation says it will be an 1870's theme with Victorian/Cowboy dress. We are happy to be a part of this event at a Wyoming ranch. It has the trappings of another family reunion for He Who Must Be Obeyed.

I am planning to read the manual for a new digital camera during the drive. You can believe I am taking the good old reliable HP camera along in case I find I have more than I can figure out with the new one.

It is a long time since I have ironed a western shirt with snap buttons. It serves to increase the anticipation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good moring Willow, I also feel like I didn't get to visit with a lot of the family. It was such a rushed trip. Oh well good to see everyone anyway. We really wanted to be at James wedding and I am really hoping that your new camera worked and that you will post some pictures. My brother and son (the Craigs) both said that it was really something. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Have a great day.
Tammy

Willo said...

Tammy,
I hope you can find the photos. For some reason that I can't figure out the right side column keeps dropping to the bottom of the text. I will keep adding a few photos for a while. Two cameras are a dangerous thing to carry to an event like this!