Saturday, May 29, 2004

Tattered Cover

I received a postcard announcing that the editors of "Crazy Woman Creek" and contributors will be presented on June 12 at the Tattered Cover Book Store in Cherry Creek, Denver. Not long ago we contributors recieved a note that this is a desired location to read.

This morning CSpan II's Book TV featured the writers of "The Ambushed Grand Jury" and the plutonium situration at Rocky Flats. It was a little horrifying. Why is it that it takes a ordinary woman employee to shake up the system? Watching Book TV is starting to sound like listening to Art Bell in the middle of the night.

I have found Blogger Help that shows pictures of how to create links. If it works now, I will be so much happier than I was when I could not figure out how to do this. My first links! Imagine that! Tattered Cover and Crazy Woman Creek are links for you!

No comments: