Thursday, July 21, 2005

Powder River, Wyoming

It was a wedding to remember. Spectacular, was the word He Who Must Be Obeyed used to describe it. It was pageantry on horseback, beautiful women riding in on a surrey, and the guests arranged on the rocks to one side of the altar.

The setting, the scene, the event was almost more than a photographer could take on, even with two cameras. I have added the first of the photos on the right and had a little surprise doing so; they came in exact reverse order of they way they were shot. First should be last and last first. We have heard that before haven't we?

And it was fun, and amazing, and more than I ever expected. I will add photos as I have time.

We came home on Monday and I began downloading pictures off the camera. As I was looking at them that dreaded blue screen came up and wouldn't go away until a new hard drive was ordered and delivered and installed along with our most necessary software by He Who Must Be Obeyed. Computer withdrawal happened.

I am happy to be back! Both home and on the keyboard. I love my cameras although I am still in a honeymoon phase with the new one. Reading the manual in the car created a learning curve that about got the best of me. Good to have you back

No comments: