Friday, August 17, 2007

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

The knocking is on my forehead and I swear nobody's home. I wander around with no purpose except when I am in the pool with a brush chasing red algae. I log on and stare at a blank screen and wonder what I am doing.

I can't write so I hunt around for bloggers that make sense. I found three that I think are remarkable. First it was Hildred with her wonderful writing and beautiful photographs of her area in British Columbia; next it was a mother with five little boys reminding me what it was like to have five babies, although I only had four little boys; that blog's comments took me back to Omaha with Jeff who keeps our city safe and is a recently baptized Catholic convert. All three write so well and with such purpose. Sometimes maybe it is good to stop and read. Reading is good.

It is obvious to me that somebody is home out there.

No comments: