Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eventful days

While I was enjoying the hospital life, a son from Washington state, and his wife were here for a visit. Our eldest son helped my better half repair a porch roof and our sixth great grandchild was born in Wichita.


For six days I was waited on hand and foot, met so many kind people, and had a view from my window that was beautiful, Nearly every person that cared for me said they loved their jobs.  The philosophy of Methodist Hospital resulted in superb patient care. 


Watch out for adhesion, they can sneak up on you and give you a few days of awful pain.  Omaha is fortunate to have two medical teaching institutions, excellent doctors, and nurses, and hospitals.  I am fortunate to be 5 minutes from Methodist ER.


And now I am home and happy.

No comments: