Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fantasy Sleep

It was another one of those nights; I spent four hours thinking and trying to find a radio station worth listening to. If I were a sports fan, I would have it made. Same thing if I enjoyed country music. A little of either goes a long way. Finally at midnight one of the Coast to Coast guests entertained my racing mind with such fantasy I went promptly sleep. My extravagance is using AA cells.

The reality/predictions were that the US has vaults all over Europe ready with tons of US Redbacks with which the US will instigate a double currency system where those with offshore accounts will be given "redbacks," and there will be a separate US-only currency. It will take 12 years for our fall after the billions that have been printed to shore up the banks and defaulted mortgages, as well as the pay off to the citizens promised this spring. "Feed them cake," comes to mind.

Efforts have begun to move the US capital to Denver, which will be the one of the final battlegrounds in a war with China around 2018.

The European Union will collapse within 12 years of its instigation...along with the Euro. The North American Union is in the works with Mexico, the US, and Canada replacing currency with a common currency.

Enough? Wakefulness and Sleep are both blessings with or without the fairy tales.

No comments: