Sunday, November 25, 2007

Helsinki Complaint Choir

Being a consistent watcher of CBS Sunday Morning from my cozy bed is one of my favorite routines. As I told our newly ordained Pastor Jan last night, I am so very thankful for Saturday evening services..but I didn't mention Sunday morning TV in bed. Anyway, their closing clip this morning was the Helsinki Complaint Choir.

It tickled me a couple of years ago when I first discovered it, and in my attempt to share it here this morning, I see the captioning is so small it is nearly worthless. If you really want to know what they are complaining about in Finland get out your magnifying glass. It is the same stuff people complain about everywhere.

I am a hopeless nerd-not. I tried to add a readability test to this blog and couldn't seem to get it to happen. When I tested one of my pages it was high school level, then another one was genius level. I decided it was probably worth what it cost, nothing.

No comments: