Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Blue Hazzard

Could you speak louder, please? Very good.
“Lima, that must be Peru? Not Peru? Oh, India."
“Take the case off. I need my book to see how.”
"Willo, I need a flashlight."
“Do you mean the Rim, the Rom? The Ram? It is silver colored?”
“I removed the one closest to the battery.”
“There are silver cords all over.”
“The third one is the second from the battery.”
“The first one from the battery, right.”
“I have this thing plugged in, should I unplug it?”
“O.K.”

“I think I am connected."
“I need to shut the computer off and then unplug it.” I am laying it on its side again and opening up the case.”

“Should I push Enter again?"

“Who will do this?”
“OK, A local service guy that will charge me? Uh huh.”

“Do you have a service guy in Omaha? You are in India? You don’t know service guys in Omaha?”

“Alright, Alright.” “A local tech?” “Thank you. Bye.”

1 comment:

Hildred said...

I can relate to this Willlo!!!

BTW - our Hoodoos are not as spectacular as those shown at this site, but I think they meet the criteria geologically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodoo_(geology)