Friday, February 20, 2009

The Honorable Grands

I have added a link, that of a grandson, one of the twelve Grands that we honor and cherish. He shares lovely hours with us during his Christmas visits to Omaha. I could call them the twelve apostles, the literal meaning is 'one sent.'

They have been originally sent from the loins of He Who Must Be Obeyed. Each one is gifted in a particular manner as were the Apostles of Christ. However, none of us had a choice in this matter. Harking back to the old saw, "You can choose your friends, but not your family." We have been especially blessed by this generation.

Having twelve, six of each, is rewarding in itself. Without the Internet, it would be almost an impossibility to stay connected, but not quite. They are aware of my presence and I of theirs. Being separated by great distances, they are not often present at our table; when they are, we cherish the moment and the memory. And best of all we know them by their blogs and family email.

So, I introduce you to Bryce Andrew Boe, one of my bloggers of consequence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grandma. I'll try to get some updates on my blog soon. It has been an amazingly busy quarter.