Thursday, July 23, 2009

Project Gutenberg

This is not Gutenberg, nor is it the Project. In a college class called Electronic Information Systems, taught for the first time in the early 80's, we were put on the Internet and given university email addresses.

It was taught by my Advisor. I was mystified by the whole business. It was also my first introduction to Project Gutenberg.








This is a better picture of our Great Granddaughter and Dean's puppies! Maybe it isn't so odd that in photographing small children one inadvertently gets adult shoes, legs, skirts and pants.



Kim Komando hits my inbox daily. This is the Cool Site of the Day: There are 30,000 e-books available for free. And you don't need an e-book reader. To find them, go to today's site. But then perhaps winter is the time to read or during summer dog-days. So far we have broken records for the coolest night temperatures twice in July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognized Dean's pups, but (from the pics he sent me, also) I still don't know who is the g-daughter, that makes you great?

Love, #2 (butt-head, or whatever?)

Willo said...

Todd, I am glad you asked. This small sweet child is your grand niece, Camryn. She is Courtney and Bryson's daughter. Bryce and Janet's granddaughter is our great granddaughter.