Friday, June 25, 2004

"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?"

I suppose we all have a list of favorite things. The question on the header for today is the question asked of actors at the end of the interview on "Inside the Actor's Studio" on BRAVO. The quietness of the program, the seriousness, and the end questions are things I enjoy about it. Tom Hanks' interview was endearing. No, I don't recall his favorite word, but his favorite sound was the laughter of his family.

One of my favorite subscriptions on the Internet is "The Cool Tricks and Trinkets Newsletter." I always find enjoyable amusements there that keep me from my own mundane, but enjoyable as well, small daily routine. It is a once a week announcement of great places on the Web. In today's newsletter, #30, was a site of travel photos that are phenomenal.

The 2004 top ten favorite words were another item on Cool Tricks this morning. None of them were my favorites. Some were new to me. I probably couldn't spell any of them without the help of GuruNet or Mirriam Webster. I have never even heard of callipygian. There is a nice little pronouncer on both sites.

As you can see, I have learned how to create links, lots of them.

No comments: