Sunday, July 11, 2004

Oh, how I want to blog but this stool is so uncomfortable!

Sundays have a way of turning on me. This morning I had good intentions of going to church which fizzled out in a matter of minutes. He Who Must Be Obeyed was off renting a Rug Doctor and was going to fix the spots from the last flood "no matter what."

During the course of the morning the entire house got a going over by Mr. Rug Doctor. He did a great job. I tried to vacume ahead of him and move small things, but I could see that was getting out of hand. I went outside for a Sabbath Swim, thanking God I didn't have what it took to help.

It is muggy as a sauna outside and icy cold inside, with the AC running full blast. I think the best thing for me to do is get under a blanket and read.

Yes, I still want to talk about reunions. But I need to read about sex for the ELCA study tomorrow night and I want to finish the Borg book and a person can only do so many things perched on a stool.

No comments: