Monday, July 03, 2006

Watching the Swimmers



A grandson took this photo last week. The pool was full of swimmers watching them with equal amazement. The parliment has flown the coop, so to speak.

He Who Must Be Obeyed made a two day trip to Rapid City. He left Omaha on Friday, visited G. and S. in a campground, bought rock lamps in Keystone, payed his respects to the Sacrison dinosaurs at the Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc, spent the night in the Last Chance Motel in Hill City, completed his tasks in Rapid City and was home Saturday night before dark.

I have nightmares about stopping at the Interstate Rest Stops and as I go in to clean them, HWMBO dissappears, leaving the car where it was parked. Having dreams about cleaning isn't as alarming as losing my antagonist. I use that word carefully. He thinks he is the protagonist, but he is wrong, I am.

No comments: