Monday, August 29, 2005

Trap Count

It is nice to make people happy. Happy people are nice to be around. Of course that doesn't mean that I don't want to be around friends who are sad or discouraged. But it might make one guilty to be so happy, when so many are not.

I am happy. Today I recieved two photos by email and a packet full of them. Old times were good and today was better. If I can scan them in into my little maternal history tomorrow that will be the best day of all.

So far one opossom, one dinosaur, one racoon. No squirrels so far, and only a dozen pears left. Tomorrow that will probably be less, and then none.

Ah well, as long as I cannot seem to make photos upload here, I will stop and mind my history business again. Am I the only one that thinks scanning and page set up are tedious?

No comments: