Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Clowns in the Ghost Hole

Am Vets saved my day yesterday. They called to remind me that they were picking up household items and usable clothing that was on the curb by 8 A.M. this morning.

Because I am not exactly the Holy Fool that one might admire or wonder about; I immediately decided I would get next to Godliness in the way I know best.

I cleaned the ghost hole over the garage. It took six hours or more and I moved many boxes full of items to the end of the driveway in the dark last night. Part of cleanliness is being able to sleep well after a ghost hole rampage. In my last rampage, I stepped on some sheet rock over the garage and ended up to my knee through it. A little caution is wise when in ghost holes.

I have almost as much stuff to sack up to haul to the curb for the city trash collectors, one being a huge sack full of clowns.

No comments: