Thursday, January 03, 2008

Saving Clowns

Tonight as I was taking out the rubbish, which is a much nicer word than 'trash,' I had a sudden change of heart about the clowns from the ghost hole. They are in reprieve at the moment and I may haul them back to the dark corner above the garage.

It is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder; that may be so. To be sure, I won't be alone much longer, as HWMBO is on his way home and again bringing back a load of Black Hills quartz. Making even low retaining walls of it is a heavy task, but it is so much more attractive than quarry stone.

One might think of the Hill City Dakota Stone Company was our main attraction there. If you click on that link, you will see the dinosaur I am related to...well not quite, a cousin's son found it and it is named for him, the T REX STAN.

No comments: